- 125g Nuttelex
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups wheat-free Plain white flour (we use Doves Farm)
- 1tsp baking powder
- 50g apple puree
- dairy-free milk for glazing (we use soy)
- 1/4 cup caster sugar place in x3 different bowls and x1 drop of food colouring (red, yellow, green) place into each bowl. Mix thoroughly.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan ). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Cream the Nuttelex, sugar and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until combined and creamy. Add the puree and continue to mix until combined. Gradually add the flour and baking powder until a soft dough has formed. Knead lightly until combined. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Roll dough between 2 pieces of baking paper until 5mm thick. Dust biscuit cutters and cut out shapes of choice. Place on prepared tray.
4. Brush with soy milk and sprinkle with coloured caster sugar.
5. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.